§ 1 LEGAL STATEMENT
By using the ALEXANDRE ALLAI website and by ordering products via the online store, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out underneath. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification, then you should not use this website.
§ 2 CLOSURE OF PURCHASE CONTRACT AND CANCELLATION
1. Claims from ALEXANDRE ALLAI on the website or in other media do not state any final offers, they state however an invitation to a possible offer for customers. An order by a customer becomes a valid offer when a purchase is completed. When an order is placed by a customer they receive a confirmation per email. This confirmation does not incur that the offer has been accepted by ALEXANDRE ALLAI. The purchase is only classed as final when the delivery confirmation of the ordered products is sent by ALEXANDRE ALLAI.
2. If ALEXANDRE ALLAI cannot fulfill the order made by a customer or should certain products in an order not be available then the customer will be informed.
3. ALEXANDRE ALLAI reserves the right to withdraw from the sales contract in cases of print or typing mistakes on the website.
4. All offers are valid as long as stocks last. Should a supplier despite contractual agreement with ALEXANDRE ALLAI not be able to deliver the ordered products then ALEXANDRE ALLAI has the right to cancel a contract with a customer. In this case the customer will be informed in good time that the ordered product cannot be delivered. Any already paid monies will be returned within 14 days of cancellation to the customer or used for other products if this is the wish of the customer.
§ 3 DELIVERY
1. Should nothing different be requested by the customer then the delivery address entered by the customer will be used.
2. The delivery periods stated in the order and delivery confirmations or on the website pages apply. ALEXANDRE ALLAI has a duty to ensure that the order is delivered within 14 days of the order.
3. If a delivery is not possible to a customer, be it because the customer was not reachable at the provided delivery address, although the time of delivery was within the stated delivery period or if the address provided was incorrect, then the customer will cover the costs of the unsuccessful delivery.
4. The delivery is sent from the ALEXANDRE ALLAI stock, the same location where the delivery starts with the delivery company. When the order is in the hands of the delivery company, at the latest when it leaves ALEXANDRE ALLAI stock, the risk is in the hands of the customer. The risk is also in the hands of the customer if there is a delay in the delivery due to reasons caused by not being present upon delivery.
5. In the case of effects of acts of God which will cause a delay of a delivery, we will of course inform the customer without delay.
§ 4 PAYMENT AND LATE PAYMENTS
1. The retail price is payable upon placement of an order.
2. The customer can pay the order sum via PayPal.
3. Should the customer delay in paying, ALEXANDRE ALLAI has the right to charge interest on the delayed payment to the level of 5%, the recommended rate set by the Austrian National Bank. If ALEXANDRE ALLAI chooses to incur a higher rate of interest for delay, ALEXANDRE ALLAI has the right to implement this.
4. The item will be shipped the next shipping day as soon as the payment has arrived.
§ 5 INVOKE A WITHHOLDING RIGHT AFTER NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
A right to withhold may be invoked by the customer only when his complaints have been recognised legally or by ALEXANDRE ALLAI.
§ 6 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All of our deliveries and performances occur under proprietary right. Until the delivered/ordered products have been paid for in full by the customer they remain the property of ALEXANDRE ALLAI.
§ 7 GUARANTEE
1. There is no warranty on ALEXANDRE ALLAI items.
§ 8 DISCLAIMER
ALEXANDRE ALLAI uses reasonable endeavours to make the site easy to use and free of problems. ALEXANDRE ALLAI makes no (and expressly disclaims all) warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness and/or currency, with respect to this site or its contents including but not limited to all information accessible via this site, products and materials, text graphics, hyperlinks and with respect to sites accessed from the ALEXANDRE ALLAI website.
§ 9 DATA PROTECTION
1. The customer is aware of the type, extent, location and purpose for the collection, processing and utilisation of personal data obtained from the completion of an order or the registration of an email newsletter.
§ 10 APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This web site was created and is served from Austria, Austrian law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an Austrian court of law. Place of juristiction is Vienna.
§ 11 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or unfeasable or after contract closure be ineffective or unfeasable, then the validity of the contract still remains unchanged. The above stated terms satisfy in the case that a contract is incomplete.